Standard Class Refrigerator / Freezer
Every boat’s cockpit is different, and a boater’s refrigeration needs can vary from outing to outing. Keep cold items ready for use at precisely the right temperature, even on-deck in the hottest of tropical heats. Frigibar’s boat refrigerators and freezers are constructed from the highest quality marine materials. They are designed to operate in an uncovered salt air environment while maintaining a crisp and chilly zero degree Fahrenheit temperature. When ordered with our “Dual Control” option, our marine refrigeration products may be used as a freezer or refrigerator at any moment you want. The supremely versatile bench-style Frigibar boat refrigerators not only act as an efficient storage device, but they also add functionality to any sea vessel by providing additional seating.
- Rust-proof body, all fiberglass construction
- Freestanding, self-contained freezer unit
- Porcelain smooth interior walls with hidden “in the wall coils”
- Power and defrost warning indicator lights
- Heavy duty stainless steel hinges, hardware, and mechanical lid support
- Heated gasket seal to prevent freezing shut
- Heavy duty Hi-Lo pressure compressor
- High efficiency copper/aluminum heat exchanger coils
- Warranty 3 Years
- Dual temperature control for freezer or refrigerator functionality
- Installation fasteners deck mounting system
- Alternative voltages may be available
Call, email or request a brochure on our website for additional information on our complete line of fiberglass cockpit freezers/refrigerators, custom refrigeration, conversion kits, deck boxes, fish boxes and insulated ice chests. FRIGIBAR, the leader in Go To Sea refrigeration.